Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Who do you think you are?

Running for your life.
Hated.
Disregarded by your family.
Misunderstood.
Tired.
Confused.
Alone.

Can you imagine my confusion?  I served him honorably.  Both personally, in his private chamber, soothing his sullen spirit and publicly bearing arms to fight a formidable adversary.  I kept going, even after having been overlooked by my own father.  He didn't even consider me when calling the family in for the special dinner.  Now I'm on the run, hiding, fearing for my life, going to my enemies for cover.  Can I really be the one?  Am I the one you intend to establish forever?  Speak to my fears.  Strengthen my gait.  Encourage my heart that I may encourage myself. 

- King David, in the valley of the shadow of death.

Don't allow where you are right now make you forsake your destiny!

Cane Creek UPDATE:
Ladies,

Please send in your payments:
Lisa Thatch
3225 Sunset Road
Charlotte, NC 28216

or Paypal.com to thatchl@yahoo.com or call and I can take a credit card payment on the phone.

The itinerary is shaping up nicely.  If you have not already RSVP'd please do as soon as possible, there are still spots available.

The dates are Oct 21-23, 2011.  Cost is $60.

No comments:

Post a Comment