Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sent

Hiding from my destiny?  I don't know.  Maybe.  Sometimes what I'm supposed to be doing is right in my reach but I can't believe that its supposed to be 'me' doing it.  Surely you meant to get someone else.  I'm not big enough, I'm not strong enough, I'm not smart enough.  The only thing I am 'enough' of is 'NOT' enough.  What?  Yeah, uh no.  I can't do that.  I can you say?  Well, can you give me a sign?  I can't believe that you really are talking to me...I don't even measure up in my own family.  I'm not even the biggest of this family and we are a family of small fries.  O...K...ummm...could I get another sign?  How could you...why would you put so much faith in me?  I don't even have that faith in myself.  Well, ok - I believe you.  'We'll go.'

What?  Too many?  How can you want me to take 'less' help with me?  Don't you want me to win? 

No comments:

Post a Comment