Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

scrambled and twisted....to PERFECTION!!

rubik's cube

1 Corinthians 14:33a For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace...

Chaos and confusion is all around me. I keep trying to figure out what to do next. How is it possible to make sense out of any of this. God is not the author of confusion so surely God can't be in the midst of this. This is CRAZY! I can't continue to keep doing the same thing over and over and over and over and expect a different result - that's the definition of CRAZY isn't it? So how can I 'believe' everyday that God will make a way. I've 'believed' for almost 20 years and day after day the situation seems to get CRAZIER AND CRAZIER AND CRAZIER. SO I must be insane!!!!! I tell the Lord. In my most weary voice, 'HOW CAN YOU LET ME GO INSANE!!! You are the author and the finisher of my faith, so how can you let me be insane?'

He replies. 'RUBIK'S CUBE.' HUH? WTH?(pardon my french, but I talk to My God real regular). He says it again. 'Rubik's Cube.' So I go, sit think about this INSANE answer to my INSANITY question.

I begin to think...Rubik's cube is either COMPLETELY in order or COMPLETELY OUT OF ORDER. Then I realize, no, that's not true. I've gotten one side of a Rubik's cube 'completely' in order before and the rest of it was still more of a 'colorful checker board' than a completed Rubik's cube. I could never actually get the whole thing. Actually, one time I was so frustrated with it, that I peeled the stickers off and put them back on right so it would look like it was done. But I got no satisfaction out of that. I knew it was a lie.

So God began to reveal it to me. The Rubik's cube always has exactly what it needs to be complete, perfect. But in the wrong hands, its a mess. Then I said, YES God. I know that. That's why I give it to you. That's why I put it in your hands. But everytime one side get complete its only for a moment and then its all screwed up again.

And He answered again, 'Rubik's cube'. WHAT!!???!! Stop God! Just make it clear. I'm going INSANE with all this 'Rubik's cube' crap.

So I watched this video - Rubik's Cube AND I AM SHOUTING THE VICTORY IN THE RUBIK'S CUBE!!! The Rubik's cube in the master's hand still has to go through some undoing to get to the complete perfect work. So in the midst of the 'fixing' for my untrained, un-omniscient, eye it looks like MESS!!! But it in God's hands. It is only a few seconds away from PERFECTION!

Jeremiah 29:11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

HALLELUJAH!! Its not what it looks like. Do your best to follow your daily plans. Pray, seek God, eat and trust. I promise you, I PROMISE YOU that God is working it all out in the midst of us. There is nothing too hard for God. We have to believe that. As insane as that may seem or feel like to the untrained eye we walk by FAITH and not by sight. Stop looking at your situation and look to the HILLS FROM WHICH COMETH YOUR HELP!!

Thanks and Congratulations Time!
Thank you to all the Eden Citizens! All of your help has galvanized me to move to higher heights and deeper depths. I still don't know what the Lord has in store for Back to Eden but I'm walking in it and I'm so thankful for each and everyone of you. You have blessed me with blenders and juicers and projection screens. You have cooked and worked come out to events and 'worked' as if you were getting a paycheck. You have been models and mentors and countless other things too great to mention and I'm humbled to be amongst such an awesome group. My sisters and my brothers. I can't do any of this with out you. THANK YOU!!

Prayer: Lord, we start our THANKSGIVING today. Right now. The thanks is not about turkey or dressing but about YOU and all that you are doing and have done for us and through us and with us and to us. It is only in your hands that we have good success. Today, I give THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment