Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

How deep will you dig?

Matthew 13:8 But other fell into good ground and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold, 9 who hath ears to hear let them hear

We all know the parable of the sower dropping seeds along the way. Some of us take this approach to our goals, not checking fully in with what we are doing. A little exercise here and there, eating right some of the time, off and on getting our water in, praying a bit from time to time, etc. But when you set the conditions, dig deep - get SERIOUS about what you are doing, you WILL see results. PERIOD! Some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold but you WILL SEE IT. We are in control of our conditions.

Remember your 5P's:

Pray
Plan
Purge
Prepare and PRAY some more. Dig deep and get your results that God has promised.

Congratulations Time:

I contacted this successful woman of God PERSONALLY to ask her permission to share her progress. She is my HERO!!! Kim J. of MD started this program in Mid April at 321lbs and hit the ground running with a heart and a mind to bust hell wide open and get out of those 300's and assume her place in good health as a role model in her field of health care. Knowing that faith without works is DEAD Kim is now at 298lbs!!! OUT of the 300's and on her way out of the 200's!!! Kim I am SOOOO PROUD OF YOU! I know that you are doing it not just for you, but as an example to Keila and you are an example and a HERO to us ALL!!!

You really are walking on water sister!

Recipe:
Breakfast Scramble

1cup egg beaters
10 oz frozen spinach, (thawed and drained)
1/2 cup roasted potatoes&onions (I use the ones I roasted with my turkey sausage)
1/2 cup turkey sausage (cooked, chopped or crumbled)
seasoning to taste
land o lakes fake cheese shake flavor (I'm not at home so I can't go in the cabinet to get the real name of this one for you. Go look for it in the same place the butter buds are:)
I can't believe its not butter spray

Note: You can make the turkey sausage w/onions & green peppers the night before.

In a square tin pan, spray cooking spray lightly. Preheat oven to 350. Combine in bowl ALL ingredients, except fake cheese shake flavor. Pour into pan. Bake for 20 minutes until set. Spray with I can't believe its not butter and shake cheese flavor (lightly) on top. Allow to set for 5 mins and cut a 8-10oz slice.

ENJOY!!
Exchanges:
1 Carb B, 1 Protein A, 1 Veggie A

Prayer: I'm digging Lord. Giving you the praise glory and honor to give me perseverence in you. Know that all my help comes from you. I give you PRAISE God for who you are knowing that with out you I am nothing. Trusting you Lord to give the increase and the decrease. Every good gift, every perfect gift comes from above. Lord I love you! You are the source of my strength and the strength of my life! In Jesus name, I pray continually and without ceasing trusting you with all that I do and all that I am. In Jesus Name. AMEN!!



Keep walking on water!

No comments:

Post a Comment