Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I D-E-C-L-A-R-E War!!

Fighting an enemy with soldiers who don't know how to fight!

I am in the midst of a WAR, fighting an enemy that has been laying in wait for me. I have to fight for my life and yours! The enemy is attempting sift us like wheat and burn us up like tow! I don't have time to teach you how to use your weapons in the midst of the war-you will get us both killed! I cannot worry about sligting you or hurting your feelings because you don't understand what I am doing! Get the hell out of the way and whatever it is that you know how to do that will not get in the way or hinder our success - go do that thing!!! I cannot explain to you everything I say or do. I don't have time to even minister to your need right now I am fighting for your soul!

Right now I serve notice on satan that I will not be distracted, I cannot be dismayed, I will not be moved with emotion, I am a soldier at war and in no mood to play games!

If you don't know how to use your weapons don't come stand in the front line or you will get us all killed!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment