Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

This is the Day the the Lord has made - Father's Day wish to the Lord


Today is Father's Day. Not really a day I ever remember celebrating in my life as a child. But now, I have to teach my sons the importance of honoring their father. It is the first commandment with promise. They are encouraged to respect and honor their dad all year long, but something special on today. We've got something special planned for him tonite!

Continuing to seek God to be able to be an honorable wife who does not speak harshly to her husband and shows a unified front to the children. (Notice I said - continuing to seek God for this...trust me, I have not arrived.) I trust God to day, to honor my efforts and bless my husband. Find it in Himself to let now be the appointed time for all things to work together for the good.

I need to trust that God is God, whether or not things are going as I'd like them too. I am thankful, that even while things are not as I would 'like' them to be, they are still not as bad as they could be or even were. On this day that you have made, Lord, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Now unto Him which ia able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that I can ask or even think...Happy Father's Day - Heavenly Father.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment