Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Focus

Right now I'm focusing on God. Its hard, because there's lots of other stuff on my mind. I feel as if I have to almost physically push the other stuff aside to find God. I'm tired and would like to just laugh and run but I have to sit and pray. There is so much confusion, I don't want to focus on it. I don't even know if I should or not. I know God's word says cast down vain imaginations, but is it always vain?

I don't know. I think if it is a distraction that is pulling me away from rather than pushing me closer to (God) then it must be vain. But God gets the glory in all things, so even when I get pulled away, (if I let him) He'll teach me something. I'm focusing and losing focus - all at the same time. Like a circus mirror, the image keeps changing. God, its you. If I can keep my eye on you, I'll be alright. Looking up. Looking out...

Lord Bless the Prioleau family, we know you are a healer. We love you Lord and we trust you. Bless my family, send your deliverance Lord and cast down all vain imaginations. Touch the RCM Family - bind up division, strife, miscommunication, ignorance, pride, lack of understanding, selfishness, self-centeredness, know-it-all'edness, impatience, hate, lack of tolerance...replace all these things with Love, Wisdom, Endurance, Patience, Longsufferince, Tolerance, consideration, humility, unity.

Help me Lord to see any of the qualities in myself that are not like you and to invite you in to restore me and rebuild me. Show me 'Me'. Help me pray earnestly to you not selfishly. Lord bless the church family, take us higher and higher Lord. We want to go deeper and deeper Lord. I know you are a rewarder of them that seek you. Help me to do more that just talk. Help me to walk, do and live your word. Remove the pain in my back Lord. Reduce my anger and restore my joy. Show me your way Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment