Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TGIF!!

Original Post 2/19/10

Its FRIDAY!! Celebrate your successes without regressing. You deserve an ATTA GIRL or ATTA BOY!! You did it. You went through a whole week, ups and downs and all...and you didn't give UP! I'm proud of you I hope you are proud of yourself. Give THANKS!!


Congratulations Time:

To my Big Bro. Patrick M. - DOWN 5 (YEAH FIVE) POUNDS!!! What's good witcha!!! That's what's up!! I'm proud of you. Stay away from PJs pizza snacks and you'll be ALL GOOD - lol! Congratulations!

To Priscilla W. - Down 10lbs in one month - even with your Valentines' cheats:) You got right back on track and you are doing the DERN THANG!! You go girl! I'm proud of you.

To Judy B. - Way to PLAN...I saw your lunch tote with all your healthy meals prepared. I'm proud of you! Now git rid of that last box of Girl Scout cookies (throw them away, don't eat them!) - you know they are of the DEVIL! PURGE...the 3rd P. You got this girl!

Scripture: Ps 119:133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

You have authority over your own body. With your 'PLAN' and 'PRAYER' you are covered. But you have to do it - PLAN AND PRAY. I believe in you. Now believe in yourself!

Prayer: Lord, go before us in our day today and through the weekend. We need you to be our rear-guard. Send your angels and have then encamp about us over this weekend so that we are protected. Protect our minds, our eyes and guard our hearts. Remind us that everything that 'feels' or 'tastes' good is not 'good' for us and is counter-productive for our goals. Strengthen us where we are weak and help us to encourage ourselves.

In Jesus Name.
Amen!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...SEND ME LOT OF GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND WE'LL SEE YOU MONDAY!!!




Lisa Thatch - A Caring Professional
704-493-2035 704-493-2035

No comments:

Post a Comment