Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where does your strength come from?

Original post date: 2/11/10:

Thought for the day: Where does you strength come from?

Ps 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

My personal update: as of 2/11 - I am down more 3 more pounds (since 2/3) AND I have lost a total of 3 inches!! That's in ONE WEEK WITH MY PERIOD (tmi - i KNOW!!) BUT Yeah Me!!

Cutie Judy D. - Congratulations with yo cute sef!! Judy has her shirt TUCKED IN to her jeans today!! Way to celebrate that new figure. You go girl. I'm proud of you. Keep going!!

Pam D. - You better PLAN chick! So happy you called me from the store yesterday. Staying on task and planning your meals are why you are SHEDDING that weight - Slim!

You will notice focus was not on WEIGHT today. Its on how you 'FEEL'. This video speaks VOLUMES about what I have been trying to say to everyone about this journey in wellness. Its a JOURNEY! Not a TRIP! You are not gonna get there in a couple days and be done with it. We are reconditioning our bodies to operate to their fullest capacity!

Don't get bogged down in pounds as your only 'results, results, results'. Yes, we want weight loss results, but also long term results. The pounds dropping off is the jumpstart and the inspiration we need to be and stay motivated but everyone loses weight differently. Some of us lose fat first, others gain muscle (which is heavier than fat - but burns fat), others retain more water and so on.

Don't be a slave to the #'s. How do you 'feel'? How do your clothes feel? Do you have more energy? Those are better indicators of your progress. Check out this video, he is informative and entertaining: (a little young - but still cute - LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVQH1PSNwfI

Meantime....Keep walking on water!

No comments:

Post a Comment