Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Why whole?

Original post 2/20/10

Genesis 1: 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

God created the world before he created man. He got everything ready for us that we would need to be healthy and whole. This article has a very good insight on, "Choosing Whole, Unprocessed Foods for Health" I hope you enjoy it.

Eating healthy does not have to be boring. It will, however, take some 'brain washing'. Yeah - I said it, 'Brain Washing'! We have to 'WASH' our 'BRAINS' and 'rinch' (yeah I said rinch - ya'll know I meant 'rinse') out all the old habits we have developed over the years. At first, that won't be easy, I'm sure of it. It wasn't easy for me. But hopefully, as you see results, start to feel better, get more energy, the benefits will outweigh those old habits. We can't expect different results from doing the same old stuff. You can do it. One meal or snack at a time. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Congratulations Time!!

San!! -You was on a mission yesterday getting your foodstuffs together to get this 'PLAN' in action! Keep me posted on your progress and hit me up with any more questions (I know you will...and NO, I am not coming to MD to cook4ya! LOL - UR welcome to come to Charlotte!)

Mii and my Wii!! WhooHoo, let me tell ya. That boxing workout is a BEAST!! I got my exercise on and played a little tennis! Go Indya!! (that's me! - yeah, I have a little MPD but ya'll luv me anyway!)

Prayer:
Thank you Lord! Thank you for preparing a place for us. A special place with all we need. Thank you for your forgiveness. Help me to forgive myself and others as you forgive me. Cover us in you peace. Keep your promises toward us. Shower us with your blessings and your love. Encourage us to continue to seek your face, daily and help us to stay in your perfect will.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Lisa Thatch - A Caring Professional
704-493-2035

No comments:

Post a Comment